McLean, VA – 20twenty Strategic Consulting is pleased to announce that it has achieved an important milestone – it’s five-year anniversary.
“20twenty had heady goals from the beginning but the reality facing us when we started was limited resources and capabilities,” said Dana Giddens, CEO for 20twenty. “How that has changed. Our team is now spread across three continents, we have clients in many diverse industries and our future looks bright. We are extremely grateful to the clients, friends and industry veterans that embraced our vision and helped us achieve our goals while we supported theirs.”
20twenty is a woman-owned company that was formed in September 2010. Since that time, 20twenty is achieved the following company milestones:
- Established 20twenty implementation & development methodology in September 2010.
- Awarded first client in October 2010.
- Established offshore operations in Eastern Europe in March 2011.
- Installed first Abila netFORUM Implementation in June 2012.
- Established offshore operations in South America in December 2012.
- Won an innovation award in March 2013.
- Engaged 50th client in December 2013.
- Achieved HIPAA compliance across overall operation in August 2014.
- Awarded first US Government contract in February 2015.
- Installed 15th Abila netFORUM Implementation in March 2015.
- Engaged 100th client in June 2015.
“20twenty’s goal the next five years is to continue to mature and be prepared to support ever-more diverse and complex needs from our clients,” said Dana Giddens, CEO for 20twenty. “We will continue to invest heavily not only in our technical capabilities, but also in our people, operations and policies. Most importantly, we will continue to listen to our clients and the industry and tailor our service and offerings to best support their needs.”
About 20twenty Strategic Consulting:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, 20twenty Strategic Consulting, Inc. (www.20twentysc.com) is a woman-owned, multinational professional services and software development corporation focused on the primary goal of delivering high-quality, low-cost software solutions to multiple vertical markets.