20twenty provides comprehensive web-based database solutions that can support multiple online clinical registries, including disease-state, procedural and quality-based registries, with dashboards, reports, ad-hoc queries and integration services.
Specifically, staff and executives of 20twenty has experience providing the following services as it related to building registries:
- Web-based registry development,
- HIPAA compliant,
- Automated, standards-based interfaces to participants’ clinical information systems and claims data,
- Quality reporting with federal and state organizations,
- Automated validation rules to ensure data integrity,
- Customized and standard reports from the data collected,
- Integrations to other applications and processes to share data,
- Customized modules to extend the Registry,
- Extensibility of solution to enable the initiation of a new registry,
- Documentation and training, and,
- Software support, system maintenance and upgrades.