20twenty has experienced social media consultants on the team that can help clients embrace a social strategy as well as implement social media platforms.
By added a social community to a client’s Website, 20twenty extends the value of the solution by incorporating social interactions of individuals and organization – resulting in more engaged constituents and mutually valuable relationships with clients and members.
The key to any good social solution includes:
- Relevant, collaborative experiences for individuals on the Web;
- Self-sufficient activity around the organization’s content;
- Individualized experiences and information;
- Assimilated public social media sources (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, etc.); and,
- Increased activity and revenue by energized constituents.
Important social tools may also include blogging, social badges and engagement reporting
By deploying an on-line community in conjunction with a Website, individuals can interact based on similar interests or topics that are important to them. These communities allow participants to share ideas and highlight industry news and regulatory information, and enable industry conversations that are valuable to your organization.
In collaboration with 20twenty’s Website design services, 20twenty can provide a relevant, collaborative Web solution that drives traffic and keeps individuals engaged.